Are you looking for high quality keywords with low competition that will help achieve rankings in the search engines for your campaigns? This can be done by simply performing a search below to start your research.
Important Aspects of a Quality Keyword
(1) Monthly Searches – This is the average number of searches that the keyword receives per month. Be sure that your keyword has search results in the search engines such as Google and Bing as this indicates that people are looking for information on your keyword.
(2) Traffic – The number of visits you can expect to receive per month if you achieve first page rankings in the search engines. This is an important metric as it represents direct traffic to your website, which is essential to successful marketing campaigns and generating income from your site..
(3) QSR – Quoted Search Results. This represents the number of competing websites ranked in the search engines for the same exact keyword. This is an extremely important aspect of a quality keyword as the fewer competitors, the greater your chances of getting ranked on page 1 of the search engines. Ideally you want to target keywords with less than a 400 QSR. Under a 300 QSR is the most effective and will give you the best chance of getting ranked in the search engines.
(4) KQI – Keyword Quality Indicator. This reflects the quality of the keyword based upon the above criteria where green = excellent, yellow = average, red = poor. It gives you an instant result of the quality of the keyword in order to efficiently perform research.
(5) SEO – Search Engine Optimization. This is a numeric score on a scale of 1 – 100 (higher is better) that is calculated based upon the traffic and QSR (competition). The higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page. This is an essential indicator and can save you a lot of time in your research by targeting only those keywords with the highest probability of ranking on page 1.